Course Registration & Financial Policy
- Embodied Neurobiology courses are available for single registration as space allows. Each course is limited to a maximum of 18 total enrolled students.
- All courses are pre-approved for Alternate Route course credit by the ADTA. Once the course requirements are completed, you will receive a certificate of completion for the course.
- Initial payment is due to reserve your space in the course. This fee is credited towards the course cost. Deposits are 50% refundable up to 30 days prior to the course beginning.
- Courses are priced at $500/credit. Single credit courses (15 hours) are $500, 2 credit courses (30 hours) are $1000, 3 credit courses (45 hours) are $1500, and 4 credit courses (60 hours) are $2000 total.
- Please check the course dates to ensure that you can attend the scheduled times. 80% attendance is required for all courses and assignments must be completed to attain course credit.
- Please indicate which course(s) you would like to register for in the list below and proceed with registration. You will be billed for the remainder of the course prior to the course start date.
- Registration is confirmed with initial payment per selected course(s).
Course Deposit Payment/Registration Confirmation
If you prefer to send a check, make it to Embodied Neurobiology 1310 South 1st St., Suite 200 Austin, Texas, 78704