We are committed to offering the best possible learning experience for students in the cohort. Diversity in the learning community increases the effectiveness of the learning experience for all students.
As part of our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive learning community, we offer three $3,000 scholarships to BIPOC students who have financial barriers to attending the full program.
Interested students can discuss this scholarship during the program interview.
How it works:
- Students apply for scholarship using the form below
- Students apply for the program using through the Program Application Form
- If accepted into the program, student payment plan is adjusted to incorporate scholarship
- Payment plan upon for scholarship students is $300 per month for 3 years
- Students commit to the full three year payment plan