Financial Policy & BIPOC Scholarship
- The total scholarship amount is 3,000
- The full tuition for all courses in the three-year program is $13,500, which is reduced to 10,500 with scholarship.
- The deposit payment required to reserve your space in the cohort is adjusted to $300, due upon acceptance into the program.
- The 12 month tuition payment plan is adjusted to $300 per month for 3 years under this scholarship.
- Students seeking this scholarship commit to the full program and to the full (36 total) adjusted payment schedule.
- If a course is missed, priority registration and enrollment is given to the student when that course is offered again.
Note: Financial reimbursement is not available for individual courses if a student is enrolled in the program as a cohort member.
Please email us with any questions.