Embodied Neurobiology Program Structure
- Students accepting enrollment in the Embodied Neurobiology program enter with the intention of the three-year program completion.
- Registration in the program is confirmed after program acceptance and receipt of first $450 program payment.
- Enrolled program students are guaranteed a space and automatically registered for all courses throughout the program progression. Tuition is discounted 10% ($500/credit for single course enrollment).
- Progression through the program is dependent on meeting all course requirements and completion of each course taken.
- Any exceptions to the course enrollment sequencing must be discussed in advance and in agreement with the Embodied Neurobiology program director.
- Initial non-refundable payment ($450) is due upon acceptance of enrollment into the program and the fee is credited towards registration in the last course.
- The full tuition for all courses in the three-year program is $12,150.
Payment Plan options:
- $450/month over the first 9 months (January – September) for three years OR
- Three installment payments ($4,050) in January of each year.
Note: ADTA Alternate Route training internship requirements-70 hours of clinical supervision for 700 hour internship are not included and are arranged separately. Group and individual resources and referrals for supervision are available and offered to each student.
To finish enrollment, please compete your initial payment below.
Course Enrollment/Course Payment