Embodied Neurobiology Program Structure
- Students accepting enrollment in the Embodied Neurobiology program enter with the intention of the three-year program completion.
- Registration in the program is confirmed after program acceptance and receipt of first $500 program payment.
- Enrolled program students are guaranteed a space and automatically registered for all courses throughout the program progression.
- Enrolled program cohort students receive advising sessions at the beginning of the program and every year of enrollment to support their progress at every stage.
- Enrolled program cohort students receive 30 hours of group supervision required for dance/movement therapy certification as part of a professional identity/supervision course. **
- Progression through the program is dependent on meeting all course requirements and completion of each course taken.
- Any exceptions to the course enrollment sequencing must be discussed in advance and in agreement with the Embodied Neurobiology program director.
- Initial non-refundable payment ($500) is due upon acceptance of enrollment into the program and the fee is credited towards the final course registration.
- The full tuition for all courses in the three-year program is $13,500.
- If a course is missed, priority registration and enrollment is given to the student when that course is offered again.
Note: Financial reimbursement is not available for individual courses if a student is enrolled in the program as a cohort member. Program students are guaranteed enrollment in all courses, and if a specific course is not attended, a pre-paid space is reserved in the subsequent program cycle.
Payment Plan options:
- $450/month; 10 payments per year OR
- $375/month; 12 payments per year
** Note about ADTA Alternate Route training internship requirements: 30 hours of group supervision are included in the program. 40 hours of individual clinical supervision for 700 hour internship are not included and are arranged separately. Resources and referrals for individual supervision are available.
Program Enrollment/Deposit Payment