Your feedback is anonymous and help us plan for future courses. There is a space for your narrative after each item.
1. Students will be able to discuss to current applications of dance/movement therapy with a range of clinical populations throughout the developmental spectrum.
2. Students will be able to describe the intersection of dance/movement therapy with somatic practices and body/mind disciplines, psychology, and neuroscience.
3. Students will be able to experience and articulate the unique ability of dance as a combined physical, aesthetic, activity to elevate mood and lead to a sense of well-being.
4. Students will be able to conceptualize and articulate the uses of dance/movement therapy in working with a range of developmental stages (child, adolescence adult), trauma and abuse, chronic illness, grief and loss, wellness and burnout prevention.
5. Students will learn ethical considerations of assessing and developing one’s own clinical competency in using dance/movement therapy approaches with different client populations.
6. Students will identify and investigate specific areas of evolving interest in dance/movement therapy.
If you would like to be contacted in response to your feedback, please include your email below.
NOTE: Submissions are anonymous unless you choose to include your email above.